Our educational activities are supported by an independent grant from the Healthcare business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany; and additional support from FUJIFILM EUROPE GMBH, Fujifilm Italia S.p.A., FUJIFILM France S.A.S.
This educational activity will focus on the main aspects of IVF. The program will start with the low prognosis patients, focusing on the diagnostic assessment of the condition; then, the lectures will be focused on the treatments, mainly ART, defining the clinical applicability in the real-world activity of the new Poseidon criteria for low prognosis patients.
The program will take place in Asia Pacific and Europe and will engage renowned international and regional experts with vast clinical experience in constantly evolving subjects.
After attending the educational activities, learners will be able to:
The program is intended for clinicians, embryologists, andrologists, scientists, and managers working in ART who wish to update their knowledge of advanced techniques and scientific innovations and understand best practices using evidence-based models of care.
This program will be submitted for CME accreditation to EACCME® (European Accreditation Council for Continuing for Medical Education).
The official language of the activity will be English.
Improve the chances of a successful pregnancy Workshop
From Asia Pacific to Europe
15 April 2023 Singapore, Republic of Singapore
October 2023, Europe (dates and venue to be defined)
Date & Venue
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
1E Kent Ridge Road, Level 12, Singapore 119228
October 2023 (date and venue to be announced) Europe
200.00€* (VAT excluding)
The registration includes:
• Scientific sessions
• Coffee breaks and lunch
• Educational materials
• Certificate of attendance
100.00€* (VAT excluding)
Reduced fees for residents and fellows in training
*Dinner is not included
From 09.00 to 18.00 Central European Time (CET) (to be confirmed)
Agenda: CET Central Europe Time
- Low prognosis patient’s introduction to the POSEIDON criteria
- Management strategies in POSEIDON group 1 and 2 patients
- Management strategies in POSEIDON group 3 and 4 patients
- Managing a good prognosis patient
- Defining severe LH and FSH deficiency and patients management
- Ovulation trigger options in ART
- Luteal phase supplementations in fresh and frozen cycles
- Redefining PCO and management strategies
- Freeze all strategy – for all patients?
- Evidence-based medicine what is acceptable.